Dr. Arifuddin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Doyle Park Dr
Santa Rosa, CA 95405Phone(707) 303-8349Fax(707) 303-2694
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Razi Arifuddin is a gastroenterologist in Santa Rosa, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital and Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital. He received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He specializes in advanced endoscopic interventional and is experienced in general gastroenterology and interventional gastroenterology.
Education & Training
- University of Rochester Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2003 - 2006
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 2013 - 2013
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsSmall-bowel masses found and missed on capsule endoscopy for obscure bleedingMatthew M. Baichi, Razi M. Arifuddin, Parvez S. Mantry> ;Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 2007 Sep 1
- Pancreatic Pseudocysts and a Cyst-Duodenal Fistula Complicating Severe Necrotizing Pancreatitis from Pancreas DivisumRazi M. Arifuddin, Matthew M. Baichi, Asad Ullah> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2007 Mar 30
- 9 citationsCapsule endoscopy for obscure GI bleeding: therapeutic yield of follow-up procedures.Matthew M. Baichi, Razi M. Arifuddin, Parvez S. Mantry> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2007 Mar 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: