Dr. Cohen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 W Main St
Open Door Family Medical Centers, Inc.
Mount Kisco, NY 10549Phone+1 914-666-3272
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsTechnology-driven intervention to improve hypertension outcomes in community health centers.Donna Shelley, Tuo Yen Tseng, Abigail G. Matthews, Daren Wu, Pamela Ferrari, Asaf Cohen, Mari Millery, Olugbenga Ogedegbe, Lindsay Farrell, Helene Kopal> ;The American Journal of Managed Care. 2011 Dec 16
- Outdoor air pollution and lung cancer.Cohen, A. J.> ;Environ. Health Perspect.. 2000 Aug 10
- Do the Math: Mask Use, Social Distancing Leads to Shorter Lockdown, Lower Death RateJuly 23rd, 2020
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: