Dr. Blumberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office27 W 86th St
New York, NY 10024
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology, 1988 - 1988
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1987 - 1988
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsHepatic FcRn regulates albumin homeostasis and susceptibility to liver injuryMichal Pyzik, Timo Rath, Timothy Kuo, Sanda Win, Kristi Baker, Jonathan J. Hubbard, Rosa Grenha, Amit Gandhi, Thomas D Krämer, Adam R. Mezo, Zachary Taylor, Kevin Mcdo...> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2017 Apr 4
- Syntimmune Announces Clinical Data from First-in-Human Trial of Lead Candidate SYNT001November 1st, 2017
- Syntimmune Announces Breakthrough Results of FcRn Inhibition Published in PNASMarch 20th, 2017
- Arch Oncology Snares AbbVie, BMS, Xencor Execs to Boost Medical, Clinical ManagementAugust 4th, 2021
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: