Are you Dr. Patnaik?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4 Technology Dr
East Setauket, NY 11733Phone(631) 444-2448
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Asha Patnaik, MD is a rheumatologist in East Setauket, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Ohio. She is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Stony Brook Univ SOM.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 2010 - 2012
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Armed Forces Medical College PuneClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- A Study on the Relevance of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Level Screening in Patients with Rheumatic Diseases Prior to Initiating Treatment With Hydroxychloroquine.Irina Abramova, Kyle Park, Carol Hosny, Swosty Tuladhar, Qingping Yao, Asha Patnaik> ;Cureus. 2020 Aug 2
- Left-Sided Headache in a Salvadorian Woman.Naomi Roselaar, Rajapillai L. I. Pillai, Gregory W. Kirschen, Asha Patnaik, Bennadette Maramara, Jonathan Tolentino> ;Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice. 2020 Jul 1
- Can Perioperative Use of Anticoagulants or Platelet Antiaggregants be Continued for Temporal Artery BiopsyMonica Weinberg, Mahjabeen Haq, Danielle Schwartz, Jillian Cepeda, Erin Taub, Asha Patnaik, Qingping Yao> ;Jcr-journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2020 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York