Dr. Schulman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office315 E Main St
Smithtown, NY 11787Phone(631) 360-7778Fax(631) 979-1609
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Schulman is a rheumatologist in Port Jefferson Station , Melville, Riverhead and Smithtown, NY and is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and has been in practice 32 years. He is experienced in fibromyalgia, systemic lupus erythematosus, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Rheumatology, 1986 - 1988
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsGiant cell vasculitis with extravascular granulomas in an adolescent.Ona Faye-Petersen, Stanley R. Frankel, Paul E. Schulman, Harold Raucher, Harry Speira, Renate Dische> ;Pediatric pathology. 1991 Mar 1
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: