Dr. Bernstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Route 112
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationFellowship, Rheumatology, 1978 - 1980
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1975 - 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsMutations in osteoprotegerin account for the CCAL1 locus in calcium pyrophosphate deposition diseaseCharlene J. Williams, U. Qazi, M. Bernstein, A. Charniak, Claudia M. Gohr, Elizabeth Mitton-Fitzgerald, A. Ortiz, L. Cardinal, A.T. Kaell, Ann K. Rosenthal> ;Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2018 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: