Dr. Bhattacharya is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Schanck Road
Freehold, NJ 07728Phone+1 732-683-1033Fax+1 732-683-2477
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. A. K. Bhattacharya is a double board certified plastic surgeon in private practice in Freehold, NJ. He also is a clinical professor for the Veterans Administration Hospital.
He received his medical degree from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and has been in practice 27 years.
He specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and is experienced in blepharoplasty, facelifts, breast rejuvenation including reconstruction, mommy makeovers, and non-surgical rejuvenation.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1995 - 1997
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1991 - 1995
- Rutgers HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1992 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Master taekwondo Bhattacharya Taekwondo
- Chief Plastic Surgery Centrastate Medical Center
- President Monmouth Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Join now to see all
- CentraState Healthcare SystemFreehold, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical CenterNeptune, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: