Dr. Shah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6499 E Broad St Ste 160
Columbus, OH 43213Phone(614) 755-5151Fax(614) 755-5155
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2002 - 2006
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Internship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2001 - 2002
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 52 citationsEndoscopic submucosal dissection for Barrett's early neoplasia: a multicenter study in the United States.Dennis Yang, Roxana M. Coman, Michel Kahaleh, Irving Waxman, Andrew Y. Wang, Amrita Sethi, Ashish R. Shah, Peter V. Draganov> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2017 Oct 1
- 17 citationsTreatment of afferent limb syndrome: novel approach with endoscopic ultrasound-guided creation of a gastrojejunostomy fistula and placement of lumen-apposing stentAshish R. Shah, Lauren G. Khanna, Amrita Sethi> ;Endoscopy. 2015 Jan 1
- A novel method for esophageal stent placement: retroflexed endoscopic guidance from the stomach.Ashish R. Shah, Imad Elkhatib, Mary L. Krinsky> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2015 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: