Dr. Naraghi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 691-1138Fax(310) 691-1380
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2008
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 92 citationsPresence and severity of noncalcified coronary plaque on 64-slice computed tomographic coronary angiography in patients with zero and low coronary artery calcium.Victor Y. Cheng, Norman E. Lepor, Hooman Madyoon, Shervin Eshaghian, Ashkan L Naraghi, Prediman K. Shah> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2007 May 1
- Exceptional Pulmonologist and Critical Care Physician, Ashkan Naraghi, MD Is to Be Recognized as a 2018 Top Doctor in CaliforniaJune 4th, 2018
- Farsi, French
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: