Dr. Diehl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Bronson Primary Care Partners
Richland, MI 49083Phone(269) 286-7130
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a primary care pediatrician with specific interests in child and adolescent mental health. I enjoy working with families in the evaluation and management of behavioral, emotional and neurodevelopmental disorders including; Autism, ADHD, as well as complex mood and behavioral disorders. I also strive to support families in navigating coordination of community services and available resources specific to their individual needs.
Education & Training
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2014
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2011
- OtherClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- Member, Michigan Chapter Ametican Academy of Pediatrics
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: