Dr. Limkemann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office410 W 10th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210Phone(614) 293-6720Fax(614) 293-4541
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ashley Limkemann is a general surgeon in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She specializes in hepatobiliary surgery and transplantation and is experienced in kidney transplantation, transplant surgery, live donor liver transplantation, renal transplant surgery, and hepatopancreatobiliary surgery.
Education & Training
- University of TorontoSurgical Fellowship, Abdominal Transplant and Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery Fellowship, 2018 - 2020
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 2011 - 2018
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Spinal Stroke following Kidney Transplant.Jayanthan B Subramanian, Farjad Siddiqui, Pranit N Chotai, Yazan Al-Adwan, Amer Rajab, Kenneth Washburn, Austin D Schenk, Ashley J Limkemann, Michael Luttrull, Musab A...> ;Case reports in transplantation. 2022 Jan 1
- Tubulocystic Renal Cell Carcinoma of the Native Kidney in a Renal Transplant Recipient: A Rare Case Report.Brianna Ruch, Ashley J. Limkemann, Paulo Garcia, Cameron Benedict, Gaurav Gupta, Marlon F. Levy, Amit Sharma> ;Case reports in nephrology. 2020 Oct 14
- 6 citationsHow far can we go with hepatocellular carcinoma in living donor liver transplantationAshley J P Limkemann, Phillipe Abreu, Gonzalo Sapisochin> ;Current Opinion in Organ Transplantation. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: