Dr. Mekala is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6901 Davis Blvd
North Richland Hills, TX 76182Phone(682) 224-3748Fax(682) 841-0039
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University at LubbockResidency, General Surgery, 2012 - 2017
- Fort Worth School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2017 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Guided medication dosing for inpatients with renal insufficiency.Chertow, G. M., Lee, J., Kuperman, G. J., Burdick, E., Horsky, J., Seger, D. L., Lee, R., Mekala, A., Song, J., Komaroff, A. L., Bates, D. W.> ;JAMA. 2001 Dec 12
- Pain After Your Holiday Meal Could Mean GallstonesJanuary 1st, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: