Dr. Sewell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1545 E Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092Phone(817) 748-0200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- U Texas HSC1979
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineInternship, Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1974 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Governor American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Join now to see all
- Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF) Registry Study for Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Start of enrollment: 2010 May 01
Publications & Presentations
- Biting the dust with medical help: Should state law legitimize physician-assisted suicide?Haider J. Warraich, Robert W. Sewell, Robert M. Sade> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2019 Mar 1
- A Prospective Multicenter Registry of Patients with Chronic Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Receiving Transoral Incisionless FundoplicationRobert W Sewell, Karim S Trad> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons.
- 31 citationsExperimental Evaluation of Reexpansion Pulmonary EdemaRobert W. Sewell, John G. Fewel, Frederick L. Grover, Kit V. Arom> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1978 Aug 1
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital SouthlakeSouthlake, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: