Dr. Holden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4220 Wells Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76135Phone(877) 866-7123
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2005
- Baylor University Medical CenterInternship, Surgery, 2000 - 2001
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMalignant eccrine acrospiroma with metastasis to the parotid.Bridget Holden, Maria I. Colome-Grimmer, Clare Savage, Karen Stierman, Anna M. Pou> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2002 May 1
- 12 citationsRepair of a Mycotic Aneurysm of the Infrarenal Aorta in a Patient with HIV, Using a Palmaz Stent and Autologous Femoral Vein GraftPeter Patetsios, William P. Shutze, Bridget Holden, Wilson V. Garrett, Gregory J. Pearl, Bertram L. Smith, Dennis Gable, Bradley R. Grimsley> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2002 Jul 1
- 1 citationsGiant left atrial intrapericardial aneurysm: noninvasive preoperative imagingDongfang Wang, Bridget Holden, Clare Savage, Kailun Zhang, Joseph B. Zwischenberger> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2001 Mar 1
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Trophy ClubRoanoke, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: