Dr. Yunus is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1015 S Washington Ave
Saginaw, MI 48601Phone(989) 754-3000Fax(989) 755-1365
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 1998
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- BioMonitor 2 in-office setting insertion safety and feasibility evaluation with device functionality assessment: results from the prospective cohort BioInsight study.Khaled Awad, Raul Weiss, Asim Yunus, Jon M. Bittrick, Rajasekhar Nekkanti, Mahmoud Houmsse, Toshimasa Okabe, Teagan Adamson, Crystal Miller, Abdul K. Alawwa> ;BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. 2020 Apr 15
- 6 citationsConductor externalization in a Riata ST Optim™ lead.Peerawut Deeprasertkul, Asim Yunus, Ranjan K. Thakur> ;Europace. 2013 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: