Dr. Dasgupta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Dasgupta's full profile
Office150 Taylor Station Road
Columbus, OH 43213Phone+1 614-627-1300Fax+1 614-627-1304
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Asok Dasgupta is a practicing physician in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with Mount Carmel Hospital system. He received his medical degree from Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata and has been in practice 33 years. He specializes in critical care medicine, sleep medicine, and pulmonology.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- Medical College and Hospital KolkataClass of 1984, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- UT State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsErosion of Superior Vena Caval Stent into Trachea, An Unusual Cause of Hemoptysis.Rahul Dasgupta, Ehab Hussein, Harsh Shah, Paresh Timbadia, Asok Dasgupta> ;Journal of bronchology & interventional pulmonology. 2021 Apr 1
- 28 citationsRole of Tc-99m MIBI in the evaluation of single pulmonary nodules: a preliminary reportOmar A. Minai, Shankar Raja, Atul C. Mehta, Eugene J. Sullivan, Saeed U. Khan, Asok Dasgupta, Alejandro C. Arroliga> ;Thorax. 2000 Jan 1
- 71 citationsManagement of airway manifestations of relapsing polychondritis: case reports and review of literature.Bipin D. Sarodia, Asok Dasgupta, Atul C. Mehta> ;Chest. 1999 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Mount Carmel East HospitalColumbus, Ohio
- Mount Carmel WestColumbus, Ohio
- Diley Ridge Medical CenterCanal Winchester, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: