Are you Dr. Annadurai?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office543 Taylor Ave
Columbus, OH 43203Phone+1 614-257-5774
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dharman Annadurai, MD is a pulmonologist in Columbus, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and New York. He is affiliated with Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Mercy Health - St. Rita's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Wakefield Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Norwalk Hospital/Yale UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Madurai Medical CollegeClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1978 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1974 - 2018
- Mercy Health - St. Rita's Medical CenterLima, Ohio
- Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDayton, Ohio