Are you Dr. Hawley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 S Grant Ave
Columbus, OH 43215Phone+1 614-566-9143Fax+1 614-566-8080
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Hawley, MD is a pulmonologist in Columbus, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1977 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsDifficulties in diagnosing pulmonary embolism in the obese patient: A literature reviewPhilip C Hawley, Miles P. Hawley> ;Vascular Medicine. 2011 Oct 24
- 15 citationsHypersensitivity pneumonitis in a machinist.Andrew Freeman, James E. Lockey, Philip C Hawley, Paul W. Biddinger, Douglas Trout> ;American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 1998 Oct 1
- 5 citationsOnlay Patch Repair of Tracheobronchial RuptureRaymond D Crouch, Larry E Nelson, Philip C Hawley, Douglas A Frank, Thomas E. Williams> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1997 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- OhioHealth Grant Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio