Dr. Wood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 South Grant Ave
Columbus, OH 43215Phone+1 614-566-9143Fax+1 614-566-8080
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karen Wood is a pulmonologist in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital. She received her medical degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University and has been in practice 21 years. She specializes in critical care medicine and sleep medicine and is experienced in sleep medicine, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, interstitial lung disease, critical care medicine, and bronchiolitis obliterans.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Canton Medical Education Foundation/NEOMEDResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fractal Analysis of the Pulmonary Arterial Tree in Pulmonary Hypertension Start of enrollment: 2010 Apr 01
Publications & Presentations
- Bronchial thermoplasty.Kynyk, J.,Benninger, C.,Wood, K. L.> ;Otolaryngol. Clin. North Am.. 2013 Nov 30
- 11 citationsHealth-related quality of life in patients who develop bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome following allo-SCTE N Amin, Gary Phillips, Patrick Elder, Samantha Jaglowski, Steven M. Devine, K L Wood> ;Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2015 Feb 1
- 4 citationsPerioperative Issues and Sleep-Disordered BreathingKaren L. Wood, Beth Y. Besecker> ;Critical Care Clinics. 2015 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- 100+ Administrators to KnowAugust 23rd, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: