Are you Dr. Shareef?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43215Phone+1 614-241-5500Fax+1 614-221-9522
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohammed Shareef, MD is a pulmonologist in Columbus, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and New Jersey. He is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center, Mount Carmel West, and Mount Carmel East Hospital.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Summa Health System/NEOMEDResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- St. Johns Riverside HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Gandhi Medical CollegeClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1983 - 2007
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease