Overview of Dr. Amin
Dr. Assad Amin is a neurologist in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Aga Khan Medical College and has been in practice 7 years. He specializes in epilepsy and neurophysiology and is experienced in electroencephalography.
Office395 W. 12th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210Fax(614) 366-7509
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University HospitalFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2016 - 2017
- University of ToledoResidency, Neurology, 2012 - 2016
- Aga Khan Medical CollegeClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: