Dr. Maturu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office395 W 12th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210Phone(614) 293-4969Fax(614) 293-6111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Neurology, 2012 - 2016
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2016 - 2016
- OH State License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- Reply to: Generalized Periodic Discharges With and Without Triphasic Morophology.Ayham Alkhachroum, Haifa Alabri, Alok Sachdeva, Sarita Maturu, Jennifer Waldron, Han Wang, Macym Rizvi, Guadalupe Fernandez-Baca Vaca, Hans O. Lüders> ;Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology. 2019 Mar 1
- 4 citationsRadiofrequency Energy and Electrode Proximity Influences Stereoelectroencephalography-Guided Radiofrequency Thermocoagulation Lesion Size: An In Vitro Study with Clini...Michael D. Staudt, Sarita Maturu, Jonathan P. Miller> ;Operative Neurosurgery. 2018 Oct 1
- 1 citationsGeneralized Periodic Discharges With and Without Triphasic Morphology.Ayham Alkhachroum, Haifa Al-Abri, Alok Sachdeva, Sarita Maturu, Jennifer Waldron, Han Wang, Macym Rizvi, Guadalupe Fernandez-Baca Vaca, Hans O. Lüders> ;Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology. 2017 Nov 1
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: