Dr. Palestrant is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(602) 277-5551
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of the WitwatersrandClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FSIR) Society of Interventional Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Quality improvement guidelines for adult percutaneous abscess and fluid drainage.Curtis W Bakal, David Sacks, Dana R Burke, John F Cardella, Paramjit S Chopra, Steven L Dawson, Alain T Drooz, Neil Freeman, Steven G Meranze, A Van Moore Jr, Aubrey M...> ;Journal of vascular and interventional radiology : JVIR. 2003 Sep 1
- 22 citationsHydrodynamic thrombectomy system versus pulse-spray thrombolysis for thrombosed hemodialysis grafts: a multicenter prospective randomized comparison.Klemens H. Barth, Mark R. Gosnell, Aubrey M. Palestrant, Louis G. Martin, Jeffrey B. Siegel, Terence A.S. Matalon, Scott C. Goodwin, Paul A. Neese, Timothy L. Swan, Re...> ;Radiology. 2000 Dec 1
- 59 citationsPercutaneous gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy with gastropexy: experience in 701 procedures.Christian L. Dewald, Paul O. Hiette, Luke E. Sewall, Patrick G. Fredenberg, Aubrey M. Palestrant> ;Radiology. 1999 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: