Are you Dr. Gurley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1955 W Frye Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224Phone(480) 728-7253Fax(480) 728-3994
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Melissa Gurley, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Chandler, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, California, and Oregon. She is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, and Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1992 - 1996
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2012 - Present
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- MI State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- AZ State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsSigmoid Sinus Thrombosis Associated with Internal Jugular Venous Occlusion: Direct Thrombolytic TreatmentMelissa B. Gurley, Teresa S. King, Fong Y. Tsai> ;Journal of Endovascular Therapy. 1996 Aug 1
- 4 citationsMicrobial Etiology and Clinical Characteristics of Distributive ShockDavid M. Bamberger, Melissa B. Gurley> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1994 May 1