Are you Dr. Shill?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office775 Primera Blvd
Heathrow, FL 32746Phone(407) 333-9766Fax(407) 333-9782
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Shill, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Heathrow, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Texas, and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1997 - 1998
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Radiology, 1993 - 1997
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Ca(2+)-independent nitric oxide synthase activity in human lung after cardiopulmonary bypass.Delgado, R., Rojas, A., Glaría, L. A., Torres, M., Duarte, F., Shill, R., Nafeh, M., Santin, E., González, N., Palacios, M.> ;Thorax. 1995 Apr