Are you Dr. Antaki?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Brooks St W
Hicksville, NY 11801Phone(516) 822-7553
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. August Antaki, MD is a board certified pathologist in Hicksville, New York.
Education & Training
- Jamaica Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1969 - 1970
- Jamaica Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1967 - 1968
- Coney Island HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1966 - 1966
- St Barnabas Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Kasr El Aini Cairo FomClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Radioisotopic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- [Study of 5-year survival in the treatment of cancer of the uterine cervix, stages 1 to 4 treated by radiation, surgery or radiosurgery at the Hôpital Notre-Dame de Mo...Méthot, Y., Simard, R., Guay, J. P., Antaki, A.> ;Laval Med. 1971 Nov
- Induction of ovulation with cisclomiphene.Van Campenhout, J., Borreman, E., Wyman, H., Antaki, A.> ;Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1973 Feb 01
- [Use of the LH-RH test in the evaluation of pituitary gonadotropic function].Antaki, A., Chapdelaine, A., Van Campenhout, J., Rochefort, J. G.> ;Union Med Can. 1974 Jul 01
- Join now to see all