Are you Dr. Lin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Hempstead Tpke
Medical Staff Office Box 42
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone(516) 572-3201Fax(516) 572-5614
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jen Lin, MD is a board certified pathologist in East Meadow, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1968 - 1968
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1965 - 1967
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1964 - 1964
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Kaohsiung Medical CollegeClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1969 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- Sustained zero-order delivery of GC-1 from a nanochannel membrane device alleviates metabolic syndrome.Filgueira, C. S.,Nicolov, E.,Hood, R. L.,Ballerini, A.,Garcia-Huidobro, J.,Lin, J. Z.,Fraga, D.,Webb, P.,Sabek, O. M.,Gaber, A. O.,Phillips, K. J.,Grattoni, A.> ;Int J Obes (Lond). 2016 Jul 28
- 2 citationsPulmonary Carcinoid Tumor Masquerading as a Synovial SarcomaYun Zhong, Susan Wu, Shahriyour Andaz, Svetlana Danovich, Jen Lin> ;International Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2011 Feb 1
- Nassau University Medical CenterEast Meadow, New York