Are you Dr. Caracta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone(516) 542-1090Fax(516) 794-8165
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paula Caracta, MD is a board certified pathologist in East Meadow, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- CareOne at Raritan Bay Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1965 - 1970
- CareOne at Raritan Bay Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical FoundationClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 87 citationsMalignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor.Peter A. Hrehorovich, Hubert R. Franke, Suresh Maximin, Paula Caracta> ;Radiographics. 2003 May 1
- Peutz-Jeghers polyposis with metastasizing duodenal carcinoma.Lin, J. I., Caracta, P. F., Lindner, A., Guzman, L. G.> ;South Med J. 1977 Jul
- Extracardiac rhabdomyoma: a rare entity.Caracta, P. F., Guzman, L., Wigger, H. J., Hsu, Y. H.> ;South Med J. 1978 May
- Join now to see all