Are you Dr. Albarracin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3950 S Rochester Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307Phone(248) 844-6000Fax(248) 844-6159
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aurora Albarracin, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
Education & Training
- Nationwide Childrens HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1965 - 1967
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Pediatrics, 1964 - 1965
- District of Columbia General HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1963 - 1964
- Quincy Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- [Treatment of vomiting with a new antiemetic: thiethylperazine (Thorecan)].ALBARRACIN, A., MARCOS, J. F., MIRANDA, M., PIGNATELLI, F.> ;Med Esp. 1962 Dec
- Electrical nerve stimulation in the management of enterocutaneous low-output fistulas: a report of two cases.Berná, J. D., Sanchez, J., Albarracin, A.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 2001 Mar
- [Perioral lentiginosis without intestinal polyposis].Jaqueti, G., Albarracin, A., Gonzalez, P.> ;Actas Dermosifiliogr. 1967 May 01
- Join now to see all