Are you Dr. Estevez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9291 Glades Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33434Phone+1 561-483-1888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aurora Estevez, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Boca Raton, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Texas.
Education & Training
- Bayfront Health St PetersburgResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1993
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Neuroprotective mechanisms of cerium oxide nanoparticles in a mouse hippocampal brain slice model of ischemia.Estevez, A. Y.,Pritchard, S.,Harper, K.,Aston, J. W.,Lynch, A.,Lucky, J. J.,Ludington, J. S.,Chatani, P.,Mosenthal, W. P.,Leiter, J. C.,Andreescu, S.,Erlichman, J. S.> ;Free Radic. Biol. Med.. 2011 Jun 28
- Liposome-delivered superoxide dismutase prevents nitric oxide-dependent motor neuron death induced by trophic factor withdrawal.Estévez AG, Sampson JB, Zhuang YX, Spear N, Richardson GJ, Crow JP, Tarpey MM, Barbeito L, Beckman JS> ;Free Radic. Biol. Med.. 2000-02-01