Are you Dr. Phoenix?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4203 Belfort Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32216Phone(904) 296-5688Fax(904) 296-5699
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ava Phoenix, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Jacksonville, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Georgia. She is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2000 - 2014
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists