Are you Dr. Rodriguez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6879 Southpoint Dr N
Jacksonville, FL 32216Phone(904) 296-2441Fax(904) 821-3113
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lorraine Rodriguez, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Jacksonville, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Illinois. She is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside and Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville.
Education & Training
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 - 1997
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation in Degenerated Bioprosthetic Valves.Mankad, S. V.,Aldea, G. S.,Ho, N. M.,Mankad, R.,Pislaru, S.,Rodriguez, L. L.,Whisenant, B.,Zimmerman, K.> ;J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2018 Jun 26