Dr. Bitton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100-25 Queens Boulevard
Forest Hills, NY 11375Phone(718) 997-1400Fax(718) 997-7921
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Ophthalmology, 1980 - 1983
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsHow does the presence of predators influence the persistence of antipredator behaviorDaniel T. Blumstein, Avi Bitton, Jose DaVeiga> ;Journal of Theoretical Biology. 2006 Apr 21
- Spanish, Russian, Hebrew
- Long Island Jewish Medical CenterNew Hyde Park, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: