Dr. Iqbal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1670 Clairmont Rd
Dept. Of Rheumatology 111
Decatur, GA 30033Phone(404) 321-6111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 2004 - 2006
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical CollegeClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRheumatoid Arthritis Presenting as Acute Myopericarditis.Adam Mitchell, Tamas Alexy, Leon Rubinsztain, Ayesha A. Iqbal, Amit J. Shah, A. Maziar Zafari, Charles D. Searles> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2016 May 1
- 37 citationsHYPERCALCEMIA IN HYPERTHYROIDISM: PATTERNS OF SERUM CALCIUM, PARATHYROID HORMONE, AND 1,25-DIHYDROXYVITAMIN D3 LEVELS DURING MANAGEMENT OF THYROTOXICOSISAyesha A. Iqbal, Elizabeth H. Burgess, Daniel L. Gallina, Mark S. Nanes, Curtiss B. Cook> ;Endocrine Practice. 2003 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: