Are you Dr. Geletka?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1365 Clifton Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone(404) 778-4366Fax(404) 778-3217
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robin Geletka, MD is a rheumatologist in Atlanta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. He is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Emory University Hospital Midtown.
Education & Training
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsInfliximab for the treatment of early rheumatoid arthritis.Robin C Geletka, E. William St. Clair> ;Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy. 2005 Apr 20
- 10 citationsTreatment of early rheumatoid arthritis.Robin C Geletka, E. William St. Clair> ;Best Practice & Research: Clinical Rheumatology. 2003 Oct 1
- 75 citationsNormalization of Ventricular Repolarization with Flecainide in Long QT Syndrome Patients with SCN5A:ΔKPQ MutationJohn R. Windle, Robin C. Geletka, Arthur J. Moss, Wojciech Zareba, Dianne L. Atkins> ;Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology. 2001 Apr 1