Dr. Sheikh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2825 Capitol Ave
Sacramento, CA 95816Phone(916) 887-0104Fax(916) 887-0112
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaResidency, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 1984 - 1985
- University Saskatchewan Royal HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1984
- Karnataka Institute of Medical ScienceClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2000
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsCerebral effects of resuscitation with hypertonic saline and a new low-sodium hypertonic fluid in hemorrhagic shock and head injury.Azad A. Sheikh, Tetsuya Matsuoka, David H. Wisner> ;Critical Care Medicine. 1996 Jul 1
- 4 citationsIntraosseous resuscitation of hemorrhagic shock in a pediatric animal model using a low sodium hypertonic fluidAzad A. Sheikh, Joyce A. Eaker, Clifford Chin, Robert A. Gunther, George C. Kramer> ;Critical Care Medicine. 1996 Jun 1
- 24 citationsOutcome and cost of open- and closed-chest cardiopulmonary resuscitation in pediatric cardiac arrests.Azad A. Sheikh, Thomas V. Brogan> ;Pediatrics. 1994 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Sutter Medical Center, SacramentoSacramento, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: