Are you Dr. Kirubakaran?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3219 Central Ave
Kearney, NE 68847Phone(308) 865-2263Fax(308) 865-2541
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Azariah Kirubakaran, MD is a cardiologist in Kearney, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Kansas, and Illinois. He is affiliated with CHI Health Good Samaritan, Harlan County Health System, and Cozad Community Health System.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1991 - 1993
- Carle Foundation HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and ResearchClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- NE State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 1996
- ND State Medical License Active through 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of flaxseed, sardines, pearl millet, and holy basil leaves on production traits of layers and fatty acid composition of egg yolks.Kirubakaran, A., Narahari, D., Ezhil Valavan, T., Sathish Kumar, A.> ;Poult Sci. 2011 Jan
- Sjogren-Larsson syndrome.Kirubakaran, A., Balachandar, J., Chandrasekar, S.> ;J Indian Med Assoc. 1982 Jul