Are you Dr. Fardin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 The City Dr S
Orange, CA 92868Phone(714) 456-8068Fax(714) 456-3765
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Babak Fardin, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Orange, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Ophthalmology, 2003 - 2006
- Olive View/UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsActivation of caspase-8 and caspase-12 pathways by 7-ketocholesterol in human retinal pigment epithelial cells.S. Luthra, Babak Fardin, Joyce Dong, Dieter Hertzog, Sami Kamjoo, Simon Gebremariam, Virit Butani, Raja Narayanan, J.K. Mungcal, Baruch D. Kuppermann, M. Cristina Kenney> ;Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2006 Dec 1
- 46 citationsMitigation of neutrophil infiltration in a rat model of early Staphylococcus aureus endophthalmitis.Michael J. Giese, Sylvia A. Rayner, Babak Fardin, Humphrey L. Sumner, Nora Rozengurt, Bartly J. Mondino, Lynn K. Gordon> ;Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2003 Jul 1
- Vanishing visual field defect that had appeared after macular hole surgeryBabak Fardin, David J. Weissgold> ;Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology-journal Canadien D Ophtalmologie. 2003 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical CenterFontana, California