Are you Dr. Kenney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUci Medical Center
101 The City Drive South
Orange, CA 92868Phone(714) 456-8978
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maria Kenney, MD is an ophthalmologist in Orange, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with UCI Medical Center and is a Professor at University of California.
Education & Training
- Adventist Health White MemorialResidency, Ophthalmology, 1989 - 1992
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- J or H mtDNA haplogroups in retinal pigment epithelial cells: Effects on cell physiology, cargo in extracellular vesicles, and differential uptake of such vesicles by ...Crystal Nicholson, Masaaki Ishii, Balasubramaniam Annamalai, Kyrie Chandler, Marilyn Chwa, M. Cristina Kenney, Navjot Shah, Bärbel Rohrer> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 2021 Apr 1
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Transmitochondrial Cybrids Protected from Cellular Damage and Death by Human Retinal Progenitor Cells (hRPCs).Jeffrey J. Yu, Daniel Azzam, Marilyn Chwa, Kevin Schneider, Jang-Hyeon Cho, Chinhui Hsiang, Henry Klassen, M. Cristina Kenney, Jing Yang> ;Stem Cells International. 2021 Feb 9
- Differential effects of risuteganib and bevacizumab on AMD cybrid cells.Kevin Schneider, Marilyn Chwa, Shari R. Atilano, Zixuan Shao, John Y Park, Hampar L. Karageozian, Vicken H. Karageozian, M. Cristina Kenney> ;Experimental Eye Research. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- UCI Medical CenterOrange, California