Are you Dr. Bootorabi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Coulter Rd
Clifton Springs, NY 14432Phone(315) 462-1700Fax(315) 462-3503
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Baktash Bootorabi, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Clifton Springs, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Pennsylvania, and Maine. He is affiliated with Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic, Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Rochester General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1999 - 2000
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Radiology, 1995 - 1999
- Crozer-Chester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2012
- ME State Medical License Active through 2012
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsMajor long-term complications in 1,422 permanent venous access devicesJoaquin Sariego, Baktash Bootorabi, Teruo Matsumoto, Morris D. Kerstein> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1993 Feb 1