Dr. Pyne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1425 Portland Ave
Dept Of Diagnostic Imaging
Rochester, NY 14621Phone(585) 922-3220Fax(585) 922-3518
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2008 - 2009
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Radiology, 2004 - 2008
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsUterine Artery Embolization in the Treatment of Postpartum Uterine HemorrhageSuvranu Ganguli, Michael S. Stecker, Deveraj Pyne, Richard A. Baum, Chieh-Min Fan> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2011 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: