Dr. Krueger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4400 W 95th St
Oak Lawn, IL 60453Phone(708) 346-4055Fax(708) 499-0948
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsThoracotomy for colon and rectal cancer metastases.Theodore J. Saclarides, Barbara L. Krueger, Debra J. Szeluga, William H. Warren, L. Penfield Faber, Steven G. Economou> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1993 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: