Dr. O Brien is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8000 Centerview Pkwy
Cordova, TN 38018Phone(901) 747-1111Fax(901) 747-1137
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1988 - 1991
- Baptist Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Memphis Hospital Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- DC State Medical License 1991 - 1992
- TN State Medical License 1987 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: