Dr. Asgari is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office555 Bridgeport Ave
Shelton, CT 06484Phone(203) 225-0506Fax(203) 225-0592
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Quinnipiac University Frank H. Netter MD School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Farsi, Romanian
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: