Dr. Berman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeFlorida Cancer Specialists (WLN)
1037 S State Road 7, Suite 303
Wellington, FL 33414Phone(561) 366-4100Fax(561) 798-5581
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barry Berman is an oncologist in West Palm Beach, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Broward Health Medical Center, Broward Health Coral Springs, and Good Samaritan Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in hematologic oncology and is experienced in hematologic oncology, breast cancer, and general medical oncology.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1991 - 1994
- James A Haley Veterans HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Safety and Immunogenicity of Recombinant DNA and Adenovirus Expressing L523S Protein in Early Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Start of enrollment: 2003 May 01Berman, B.S., Nemunaitis, J., Richards, D., West, H., Anthony, S.
Publications & Presentations
- 44 citationsSentinel Lymph Node Biopsy and Management of Regional Lymph Nodes in Melanoma: American Society of Clinical Oncology and Society of Surgical Oncology Clinical Practice...Sandra L. Wong, Mark B. Faries, Erin B. Kennedy, Sanjiv S. Agarwala, Tim Akhurst, Charlotte E. Ariyan, Charles M. Balch, Barry S. Berman, Alistair J. Cochran, Keith A....> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2018 Feb 1
- 3 citationsMesenteric vein thrombosis caused by secondary polycythaemia from AndroGelHeather Katz, Eugene Popov, Natasha Bray, Barry Berman> ;Case Reports. 2014 Oct 21
- 48 citationsPhase 1 study of escalating-dose OncoGel (ReGel/paclitaxel) depot injection, a controlled-release formulation of paclitaxel, for local management of superficial solid ...Svetislava J. Vukelja, Stephen P. Anthony, James Arseneau, Barry Berman, Casey Cunningham, John Nemunaitis, Wolfram E. Samlowski, Kirk D. Fowers> ;Anti-Cancer Drugs. 2007 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: