Dr. Raymond is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeFlorida Cancer Specialists (WLN)
1037 S State Road 7, Suite 303
Wellington, FL 33414Phone(561) 366-4100Fax(561) 798-5581
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 1996 - 1998
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MOSAIQ EMR, Elekta, 2012
- A Study of LY2835219 Combined With Fulvestrant in Women With Hormone Receptor Positive HER2 Negative Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2014 Jul 01Panwalkar, A.,Tiersten, A.,WHITTENBERGER, B.,Stokoe, C.,Jones, C.,Patt, D.,Tamkus, D.,Khan, D.,Khan, F.,Holmes, F.,Wright, G.,Sledge, G.,Wang, G.,Koh, H.,Soliman, H.,Rugo, H.,Reynolds, J.,Vu, J.,Beck, J.,...
- Mom, Daughter Battle Breast Cancer TogetherOctober 11th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: