Are you Dr. Crevey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 Saint Marys Dr
Evansville, IN 47714Phone+1 812-473-2642
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barry Crevey, MD is a cardiologist in Evansville, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend and Plymouth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1974
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1969
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 195 citationsIntravascular extraction of problematic or infected permanent pacemaker leads: 1994-1996Charles L. Byrd, Bruce L. Wilkoff, Charles J. Love, T. Duncan Sellers, Kyong T. Turk, Russell Reeves, Raymond Young, Barry J. Crevey, Steven P. Kutalek, Roger A. Freed...> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 1999 Sep 1
- 41 citationsInteractions Between Electronic Article Surveillance Systems and Implantable Cardioverter-DefibrillatorsWilliam J. Groh, Scott A. Boschee, Erica D. Engelstein, William M. Miles, M. Erick Burton, Peter R. Foster, Barry J. Crevey, Douglas P. Zipes> ;Circulation. 1999 Jul 27
- 1 citationsSubxiphoid approach for implantable cardioverter defibrillator in patients with previous coronary bypass surgeryDaniel J. Beckman, Barry J. Crevey, Peter R. Foster, Maria Bandy, Maria Evans> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 1992 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Hospital of South BendSouth Bend, Indiana
- Plymouth Medical CenterPlymouth, Indiana