Dr. Duel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDivision of Urology, Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
1465 S. Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63104Phone+1 314-577-5334Fax+1 314-678-2150
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barry Duel is a pediatric urologist in Saint Louis, MO and is Director of Urology at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in pediatric urology exclusively.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Urology, 1996 - 1998
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Urology, 1992 - 1996
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1990 - 1992
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- American Board of Urology Urology
- American Board of Urology Pediatric Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:LA Area Castle Connolly, 2013
- Top Doctors:Southern California Castle Connolly, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsEvaluation of a video telescopic operating microscope (VITOM) for pediatric surgery and urology: a preliminary report.Philip K. Frykman, Barry P. Duel, Alexandra Gangi, James Williams, George Berci, Andrew L. Freedman> ;Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques. 2013 Jun 29
- 3 citationsNon-surgical management of urinary incontinence in children.Barry Duel> ;The Scientific World Journal. 2009 Nov 18
- 20 citationsOmental herniation through a 3-mm umbilical trocar site.David S. Yee, Barry P. Duel> ;Journal of Endourology. 2006 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: