Dr. Fields is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4700 Southlake Pkwy
Birmingham, AL 35244Phone(205) 733-1306
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Thoracic Surgery, 1986 - 1988
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, General Surgery, 1980 - 1986
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- WI State Medical License 1981 - 2003
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsVenticular arrhythmia following successful myocardial revascularization: incidence, predictors and preventionTej K. Kaul, Barry L. Fields, Lee S. Riggins, David A. Wyatt, C R Jones> ;European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. 1998 Jun 1
- 3 citationsCoronary artery bypass grafting in patients with an ejection fraction of twenty percent or less.T K Kaul, A K Agnihotri, B L Fields, L S Riggins, D A Wyatt, C R Jones> ;The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. 1996 May 1
- 22 citationsImproved myocardial ischemic tolerance by contractile inhibition with 2,3-butanedione monoximeJames C. Stringham, Karen L. Paulsen, James H. Southard, Barry L. Fields, Folkert O. Belzer> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1992 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: