Dr. Hendler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Spruce St
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 662-3580
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1968 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1968 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- University of Pennsylvania Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Training Program.Barry H. Hendler, Peter D. Quinn> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2009 May 1
- 15 citationsMortised genioplasty in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: an historical perspective and modification of design.Barry H. Hendler, Keith Silverstein, Helen Giannakopoulos, Bernard J. Costello> ;Sleep and Breathing. 2001 Dec 1
- 86 citationsA protocol for uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, mortised genioplasty, and maxillomandibular advancement in patients with obstructive sleep apnea: an analysis of 40 cases.Barry H. Hendler, Bernard J. Costello, Keith Silverstein, David M. Yen, Andrew N. Goldberg> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2001 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Hospital of the University of PennsylvaniaPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: